navbarmenu

               

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Cookies


It's Valentine's Day, so I made you cookies. Actually for real, I sent three special people a package of cookies. I thought it might be a nice surprise. By the way, I am terrible at keeping surprises, so this is a big deal. I already ruined it for one of them because I told them to check their mail today (stupid college mail rooms ruining good things).

I started planning these cookies about a month ago. I made the cookies and froze them. Then this week I decorated them and shipped them off.


I thought I was being super original making chevron hearts, but a quick googling says I am not alone....


So, I kept going. I made the chevron ones, the scalloped ones and the honeycomb ones. I love the way they all turned out. They are a great cookie for a beginner because you only need to mix 2 colors and pipe some lines.

Then add my favorite border, super easy dots! They immediately clean up even the ugliest cookie.



Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. All your cookies are gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!
    I love your Decoration.
    I love the choices you picked and I would be happy to make any one of them.

    ReplyDelete